Skip to nav Skip to main


Arctic Bath floating cabin

A floating doubleroom cabin, connected to the shore by a floating walkway. The 57,5 m2 wood deck outside the cabin offers a perfect place for meditation, sunbathing in summer or spot the northern light. The cabin summertime free-floating and wintertime frozen on Lule River. Includes: a double bed (160 cm), a bathroom with shower, air-condition, minibar, spa bar, Wi-Fi, floor heat and pellets stove.


Breakfast for 2 persons.
SPA-access (Bathrobe, slippers and swimwear) for 2 persons.

Rates are seasonal and subject to availability. Please contact us for more information. 

We welcome pets to some of our cabins for a fee of 500 SEK. This is a one-time fee during your stay. We donate this fee to a local clean water project. 

Architects: The floating cabins are designed by Bertil Harström and Johan Kauppi.

Included in the room

  • Spa access, Spa robe, swimmingwear, slippers, spa ritual for 2 persons.

Practical information

We recommend our Spa with different saunas, cold bath and spa rituals which are all included in the room.

We provide Bathrobes, swimwear and slippers while visiting our Spa. This is required while spending time in our SPA area. 

We reccomend you to book spa treatments  with one of our certified Spa terapeuts.

We request a 30% non refundable deposit at time of booking of the total room rate. The remaining 70% is due 60 days prior to arrival and is also non refundable. All incidentals are to be paid upon check out. Should there be a need to cancel, we would opt for changing the dates of your reservations to a future season as we strive to making your travel dreams come true. Please contact us for further details.

Recommended activities