- Question 1: Are we able to make bookings online?
- Answer: We have open bookings online via our web.
- Question 2: What is Arctic Bath?
- Answer: Our hotel is a new kind of floating hotel focusing on wellness. We embrace the local coldbath culture in combination with warm saunas. Our focus is the 4 cornerstones of wellness, Proper Nutrition, Regular Exercise, Peace of Mind and Care of the Face & Body. Our guests come from all around the world, they are well traveled and enjoys pure nature, clean air, design, good food and wellness.
- Question 3: Will all hotel guests have access to the coldbath, sauna within the room rate?
Answer: All hotel guests will have access to the sauna and coldbath during Spa opening hours.
- Question 4: Are Spa treatments included in the stay?
- Answer: This is not included but you can book a number of spa treatments when staying at Arctic Bath for an extra cost. To be guaranteed a Spa treatment during your stay we highly recommended you to book this before your visit to Arctic Bath.
Question 5: What kind of food do you serve at your hotel?
Answer: Our chefs will serve a set menu based on local ingredients.
Question 6: What about Room Policy?
Answer: Check in time from 15.00 (3 pm), unless your room is available earlier. Checkout Time is 11.00 (11 am) We have terms and conditions available for bookings.
- Question 7: Whats the closest airport to Arctic Bath?
- Answer: The closest airport is Luleå Airport and it is 1.15 h drive by transfer to Arctic Bath. We can book a private transfer to and from Arctic Bath either by car or by helicopter this is available for an additional cost.
- Question 8: Can we buy a voucher?
- Answer: Yes, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
- Question 9: Can we book the whole hotel private?
- Answer: Yes, of course. Prices are available on request.